Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Headin' East in the Morning!

We ran around all over the area today tieing up loose ends and picking up supplies. Started out in Kearney Ne. doing the last minute shopping for the Grandbabies and got the oil changed in the toad. Stopped for lunch and headed to a carpet shop to finish the details of my new carpet being laid before I get to the sticks and bricks for the holidays. Phew! No stress.... Spent some time with the Grandbabies for the last time this visit. Stopped and stocked up on groceries. It's not like we're going into the wild and I won't be around any stores, but I just feel better carrying some things, especially since I have quite a bit of freezer space. Some nasty clouds came up while I was in the grocery store and really rained a bucket or two. It was sooooo hot, that the steam was rising up off the pavement, and when I came out, my glasses fogged up and I couldn't see! The thermometer in the car said 113! When we got home the clouds were really building, so we hurried and took the sun shade off the windshield and picked up the carpet and got them stowed incase it rained and now the clouds went away....The house Frau thinks shes a lap dog.....She does her best napping on daddy's lap and she really got warm sitting in the car today.....so more spoiled she gets! We only have about 200 miles tomorrow, which is an easy trip. I'm looking forward to the full hook ups tomorrow night, and I get to take a shower in MY shower! I'm really ready to move on...Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment