Friday, June 26, 2009

Slow News Day


Worked outside, made a pot roast and they ate it all......had a good visit with an old friend. He is a very talented musician that we met in AZ. this winter, originally from here in Nebraska City. He also travels in a Motor Home and is parked here tonight to visit with us. After tomorrow we won't see him again until we get back to Arizona to our Resort. Touched base with a far away friend...I still miss California and the Drag Races. I will simply deny it if someone accuses me of being addicted to Nitro Fuel!!! LOL (maybe I am) Will go to a Cherry Festival tomorrow at the Arbor Lodge. There will be good food and good music. People here are very nice and friendly. Thinking of my Hellanova Boys tonight in Lincoln. Hope they are having a great show, I'm sorry I couldn't go. My Frau finished her medicine today and decided she needed to be the center of attention tonight when we had company. She never did that before, but she had Wyatt to keep her company. No....we're not getting another one! Will have more news tomorrow with something a little more exciting but a day in the camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment