Friday, July 24, 2009

It's Friday!!


It has been really nice and quiet here at the RV Park, until today! They're heeere! Everybody and their dogs and their motorcycles, campfires, boats, kids on bicycles, all showed up this afternoon. We are right behind the office so everyone who comes in sees us first. I feel like we're on display and I guess we are! Lots of lookin, pointin and picture takin. Guess they don't see many 43Ft. pushers up here! As I write this, a little girl took a bad spill off of a bicycle right in front of the car. DH went to see if he could help,at least he's an EMT. She fell really hard in the rocks. It's been a quiet day for us. We intended on going to Arnolds Park and Marina, but just never made it.
I hardly went out today at all. Started making home made Chicken and Noodles and the little suckers multiplied so bad we'll be eating them for a week! I just can't cook for 2 very well. KayCee plays peekaboo with me from the couch. She watches every move I make fearing we will leave her again! I was reading one of my routine forums tonight and there's someone on there wanting a big coach with our description. I replied to it. When it comes right down to it, don't know if I will be able to part with it, but guess will see if they answer me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment