Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Comes to a Close

Along with another fall and winter visit to Nebraska. First off I wish all of you a very Happy New Year. Hope you all have a prosperous and Healthy 2010. We will be leaving this berg on Tuesday to resume our travel and adventures.
I'm ready to say goodbye to the 4 foot snow drift in my front yard and seeing my breath every time I walk outside. I'm ready to put the 5:30 a.m. wake up calls to have breakfast for the hunters to rest. At least I can sleep til 7!
We had our son and his family here on their way back to CO. They went home today. I spent the rest of the day cleaning, organizing and packing things up. I doubt that I make it past 10 o'clock, the New Year will have to ring itself in without me!
Don't do anything stupid, if ya drink, don't drive! We want ya around for this brand new year. We can always hope for some of that change to be for the better, but I'm not going to hold my breath. Have a safe Holiday weekend anyway! See ya down the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment