Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bracing for Another Storm

Winter Storm Warnings already posted. Blizzard warnings and 50mph winds forcast. This is absolutely not called for! Maybe 13-18 more inches of snow on top of what's left. I want out now. We may not even be able to drive the hour on Christmas Eve to our destination, and if we do, no one will probably be able to show up with their families, so our Christmas may very well be delayed! I have finished baking today, and now am making treat bags and candy favors. Lots of fun things if I ever get to put this shindig on!! I'm so ready to go. Want warmth. Talked to the Mgr. at Desert Valley in AZ today and they were having a terrible wind and sand storm, and I wouldn't have liked that either. On the news they said wrecks and 4 deaths and the area looked like I10 not far from our Resort. We were discussing today how long we will spend there this year. No promises. There's so much we have yet to explore. Races, Festivals, a rally in Yuma and then there's Newport Beach CA. They're calling me! It's nice to be loved! LOL. OK...enough of a break. Time to get back to work, and we'll just have to watch this weather to see if we go...or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment