Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let it Snow Let It Snow OH NO!!!

This is the very weather that I said I was done with. All I've done today is sweep off the step and scoop a little bit of the sidewalk and a circle in the grass so the spoiled house frau doesn't have to go in the deep snow.
I've been out doing that about every hour all day! It's about 19 degrees and the winds howling up a blizzard. I have no intentions of going anywhere until this is overwith and things are cleared up. DH worked around here yesterday and made sure that the snow blower would start and we had enough supplies to get through a few days.
With all that done, we just sat around here today and watched some old video tapes. The last Graduation of my old high school, which so happened to be my oldest son's class, and then they moved to a consolidated school. The same tape had a Fort Knox Graduation on it, of my son's M1A1 Advanced Tank Class. That was way before the Current Wars and Overseas Turmoil started. All in 1995. The Army got a trained Tank Operator when this round of the Iraq war began in 2003. Yesterday was the aniversary of Pearl Harbor. Hope you all took a pause to thank a Veteran and remember the day. I always have another reminder, as one of our Granddaughters have a birthday on the 7th. We will ride out this storm. Now we should at least have a white Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment