Sunday, August 23, 2009

Do Nothing Day

I said this morning that I was not going to do a dang thing today! Yeah right! I worked on the outside and got all the streaks off the coach, did 3 loads of laundry, took the house frau in and out and about several times, built a charcoal fire and grilled a sirloin for supper. Finished up with the dishes now and watched the last Ice Road Truckers show of the season. Nooooowwwwwww is the Toyo Tires Drags Finals from Reading PA....there's some drama going on with my fav. team. Their girls funny car blew up yesterday and caught on fire so it's just pretty scary. She's still in first place and will go down the track in a spare car that has never raced. Just hope she stays safe. Everybody's fighting to get into the countdown to the end of the season so it's almost like a soap opera. This definitely will be a good night of racing. Have looked at some maps and googled some stuff at Branson. Am getting excited about going down there tomorrow. I think we will have a good time. The welding crew that are staying here in this park have decided that they would party it up tonight. I would think they would calm down since tomorrow is a work Monday...but they have partied every other night this week. Glad they will feel bad tomorrow and not me! Wish they would quiet down now though. I'm turning into an old crab! This old crab is sleeping in tomorrow, but to do that I will probably have to stay up really late! No pictures again tonight. We didn't go anywhere today!

No comments:

Post a Comment