Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just hangin out!

Back to the Chiro this morning for the other half. The rest of the day he's been in bed with ice. I haven't felt at all good either. Weird head ache and blah....so the glamorous travel life has ground to a halt for now. I went to the office tonight and paid for a week. He prorated our rent which was nice of him, so I got a weekly rate. We will be here at least until next Tuesday. The Chiro wants to see DH for sure on Monday if not tomorrow too. All I've done today is nap on the couch with KayCee. It's a good thing we have 2 TVs! I wouldn't have felt like moving on today anyway. I called the campground we were headed to and pushed my reservation to next week. Hope I feel better tomorrow, if so I may go out and about and explore the area a bit. For now, it's back to the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment