Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pain in the Neck!

Yes...I have one! Guess it's showing me what happens when ya get a year older. Not fun, and we've had a busy day. Our park is right down the street from a place that rents and sells Segways. I've wanted to try one of those since they were invented, so today was the day.
We stopped there and for about a dollar a minute I took a 20 minute ride! It was weird at first, made my feet tired, and I had wobbly legs at the end, but at least I wasn't like one big guy who wrecked and fell on his butt in the middle of the track! I never fell off! From that ride we continued on downtown and had a Carriage ride around the downtown and down by the lake.
A good old retired Amish horse did the honors and it was a nice buggy. Lunch was at Dick Clark's Diner,it was good to see all the Platinum records and listen to all the oldies. In the basement of the Diner is a '57 Museum.
We didn't go through it, but a few were sitting outside.
This afternoon I needed a time out because my neck hurt and we were going to be gone this evening to a show. We went to "Spirit of the Dance" this evening and it was really good! Glass people are coming in the morning to fix the rock chip in the windshield of the Suburban that I got a while back so we will hang out here in the morning. If my neck doesn't get better, I may look for a masseuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment