Saturday, August 15, 2009

Injun Joe and Away we go!

Today was a hodgepodge of things. A semi leisurely morning, I got out while it was quiet and shined up some streaks and dusted off the front and rear of the coach.I won't miss sitting here on the corner by the roads, all the traffic both vehicle and people on foot. KayCee and I went for a walk and observed how many weekend warriors there are here now. Everybody seems to be having fun.
After a sandwich for lunch, we left KayCee to watch the rig and headed in to town. DH has been wanting to see Harry Potter and I don't care for that, so we were going to go our seperate ways and see different shows. Not happenin'. Harry was gone, so we both went to "G Force" an animated show about a team of Guinea Pigs that was for kids, but had lots of adult humor. This movie was in 3D and that's the first time I've ever put on the glasses and sat through a whole show! It was awesome! I want to watch every action feature like that! After that I dropped DH off at a Barber Shop and I went for one last shopping trip. When I only have a few minutes, I power shop.....I'm pretty good at it! Pretty soon it will be my birthday and I have some things in mind! Came home and made a casserole for supper and downloaded the California Fishin Trip pics onto Picasa and my FaceBook so I could show Drag Race Girl and Captain Glenn!I can't believe this picture of Catalina Island was taken with a disposable camera.
Sometimes DH is one heck of a photographer, and this picture won the prize of being on my desktop now! That way I can see what I'm missing everyday!! LOL. Watched some Drag Racin' qualifying on TV and trying to start getting things organized for tomorrow.
We'll be heading down Hwy 61 until we catch up with I70 then east and south on 270 until we merge into I44 west. Our next stop is Villa Ridge Missouri. We've enjoyed this stop, and now I need to come up with an agenda for next week. The weather forcast calls for clouds, showers and thunderstorms. I hope we miss out on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment