Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Here we go again!

You've heard about the best laid plans? Well the plan to go sightseeing in Burlington today got scrapped! The only sight seeing that got done was on the way to the Chiropractor's office. Yep.. DH bent over to put his shoes on this morning, and his back went out. I spent over an hour on the phone today trying to solve my e mail problem. I was so frustrated after that, I was ready to throw the phone. I think I have a solution though, for now at least. Now I just wait to see how the other half is tomorrow. He has another appt. at 9:30 in the morning. We are supposed to move on to Hannibal MO tomorrow, may not happen, we'll see. They say an RVer's plans are written in Jello...mine's written in fumes. I'll just get the crocheting out and play along.... Sorry to say, no pics today, I didn't even go to WalMart!

No comments:

Post a Comment